Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can i live in Louisiana and be a surrogate mother to someone in Texas?

I live in Louisiana and me and my husband have been thinking about me being a surrogate mother. This is something that I feel strong about and would love the chance to help a family out. We have a child of our own already and I couldn't see myself without my child. So giving someone that opportunity would be wonderful. I know Louisiana doesn't allow surrogates or something like that. But can I live in Louisiana and still be a surrogate mother to a single/couple in Texas?Can i live in Louisiana and be a surrogate mother to someone in Texas?
Texas is a gross hillibillie state why would you wanna do thatCan i live in Louisiana and be a surrogate mother to someone in Texas?
Since this would be a legal relationship, and would depend somewhat on Louisiana law, it would be smarter to consult an attorney about this. It won't cost much to do so, and could save you a lot of trouble down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment