Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What would be a good title for a presentation I have to make about Surrogate Motherhood?

I have to make a powerpoint presentation about a topic about anything to do with Maternity.... I chose surrogate mothers. Its an informative presentation not a debate. I have all the information I need, I just need a good title for the first slide because thats what will get everyones attention firstWhat would be a good title for a presentation I have to make about Surrogate Motherhood?
I would go with 'The Gift of Life'What would be a good title for a presentation I have to make about Surrogate Motherhood?
Surrogacy is a controversial issue either way you put it. You should determine where you stand on the issue, and present your case. I would prefer to cause controversy to stimulate the class into discussion, you'd get an A+ if you did, and it would be meorable too.



My first slide would read



"MONEY BUYS ANYTHING, Even human beings".



And have a picture of someone handing over sum cash in one hand and recieving a baby in the other. With the mother handing over the baby with horns on her head and dollar signs in her eyes.

Yeah thats an A+ right there and thats just slide 1.



Maternity is to do with nursing the baby aint it, nothing to do with surrogacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment