Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do you feel about being a surrogate mother?

I really want to be a surrogate but my husband has some concerns. I have healthy children and I think it would be the greatest gift I could ever give someone in this lifetime. Would you do it?How do you feel about being a surrogate mother?
I would love to be a surrogate, and like you, my husband doesn't feel it is the best idea. So, at least for now, I have put those plans on hold.



I think that you should gather as much information about it as possible, and take to him about his concerns. Then use the gathered information to ease his mind.
i would do it for some one i really cared about and knew wellHow do you feel about being a surrogate mother?
yes i would do it im also trying to be a surrogate.
As long as the egg and sperm have been tested for STD's and other things that can be passed to you during pregnancy and delivery....I'd love to do something like that!~



I have healthy babies and eat a very healthy diet ~
I would love to be a surrogate mother... I have the exact same views as you. I think when Im done having kids of my own then I will be a surrogate mother.
I'm not sure about a complete stranger but I did tell my sister (she has endometreosis) that if she isn't able to have a child I will have ONE for her but no more than that, she is very grateful for that. I think if you are willing to do that for another person you are a very kind hearted person and I wish I would be able to do that but I think emotionally it would be a huge strain on the surrogates family.
I would absolutely be a surrogate for someone that I am close with.
I can't say that I would,but also can't say I would.I would have to wait and see how I felt at the time I was asked.I might could do it for my sisters.I would have to see how I felt at the time,but nobody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment