Friday, February 24, 2012

How do I become a surrogate mother in Canada?

I would like to become a surrogate mother but I have never had a child.

I wish to help others, but do not want to have a child of my own.How do I become a surrogate mother in Canada?
Hi there



At this point, because you have not had children of your own, you are not eligible to become a surrogate mother. The clinics and parents are unable to determine if you, yourself are infertile, and with the costs of surrogacy, intended parents who take a chance on you and lose might never be able to become actual parents.



Add to that the fact that you could experience the loss of your own reproductive ability while having a child for someone else, and, well, you simply are not eligible at this time.



Have your kids, and look into surrogacy when you are done. It's not going anywhere, in fact, as it becomes more and more known, the number of intended parents is growing. There will most definitely be someone to help later. How do I become a surrogate mother in Canada?
Try calling adoption agencys and see if they can guide you in the right direction...Good luck and that is nice of you to be willing to do that for someone....

No comments:

Post a Comment