Friday, February 24, 2012

How do you become A surrogate mother at 18?

Im 18 Years old and i would love to become a surrogate mother. I have A 14 Month old daughter. Im very healthy. I weigh 140lbs. But the only problem im having is i cant find an agency close to me that i can go to because im only 18 and you have to be 21. Does anyone know an agency that would take me in?How do you become A surrogate mother at 18?
IGNORE the last poster! I at 18 wanted to be one too....now I am 20 and FINALLY able to do it because by time I am done with all the pre-IVF things. You do have to wait, but it will be worth it. :) You might be able to even find someone locally willing to work with you (just IP's not an agency).
Sorry! It's age 21. It has to do with legal contracts and the like as well as the procedures. You do meet the other requirement though, having had at least one child of your own.



And yes, ignore the first poster.How do you become A surrogate mother at 18?
Wait until you are 21. Get some mental health care in the meantime. Something is awry for someone at 18 wanting to bear someone else's child.

No comments:

Post a Comment