Friday, February 24, 2012

Question about Surrogate mothers?

How does the process work? Nothing hasn't explained me about; where to go, who to contact, what state are you allowed to have a surrogate mother,and how much in total cost to getting a surrogate mother? Is it legal? If it is, what's the process of having a surrogate mother? Do you need lawyers? Do you need to pay for the mother's medical? Can you include only your name on the birth certificate not the mother? Tell me more about surrogate mothers post more information about it just answer my question those would be more of a help to me.



Picture a single twenty-five year old man, he's been on a relationship but he can't seem to find a perfect person to be with.Question about Surrogate mothers?
i dont know too much about the whole thing, but i do know its legal to have a surrogate and normally you have to pay so much for the surrogate, as well as her medical. if you need more info, i'm sure you could google it and find something.Question about Surrogate mothers?
I looked into becoming a surrogate a few years back and found there are several sites you can go to for Information. I found the two that are listed below that I think might help you immensely. Both of these sites are chock full of info. I hope you find something that works for you.
  • stage stores
  • tapas recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment