Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How many ladies out there are currently a surrogate mother, or have had a surrogate mother?

I am currently going thru my first experience as a gestational surrogate, and just wanted to know any one else's experiences with being a surrogate or having a surrogate.How many ladies out there are currently a surrogate mother, or have had a surrogate mother?
Hmmm, I'm curious if anyone else here has. That isn't the most common thing.



Some random 2 cents...



I think it is great when women are able to be that selfless. Pregnancy can take over your life, and doing it for your own child is challenge enough, but to do it for another is amazing. I don't think I would ever do it. I have too much else going on in my life that conflicts.



Also, I am always curious about whether or not the surrogate is the mother (biologically speaking). I am guessing you are not from the term "gestational surrogate". This I can easily understand. But to have my own biological child and give it up is not something I could do. I simply do not understand that case.



Not that you cared about any of that...How many ladies out there are currently a surrogate mother, or have had a surrogate mother?
muh uncle's girlfriend had onee.

it was different.

now she is considered family.

haha, but muh cuzins don't kno that.

they just think she is a good friend.

but its deffanily an experience.
  • romance novels
  • billy elliot san francisco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment