Friday, February 24, 2012

How do I become a surrogate mother in Missouri or donate my eggs?

I live in Columbia, Missouri and I am 20, almost 21, years old. I am interested in become an egg donor or a surrogate mother. Either would be great. I am just in need of information on where I can do this in my area.How do I become a surrogate mother in Missouri or donate my eggs?
I searched this for you on Yahoo and found an actual clinic in Columbia. I know it is a long process and can be stressful but it is a wonderful thing to do. Good luck!



http://www.fertilitynetwork.com/eggdonat鈥?/a>
do a google search, be specific... thats great of u hun!How do I become a surrogate mother in Missouri or donate my eggs?
Sorry I don't know....I just wanted to say that what you are doing is really nice. :)
That's wonderful that you feel that way. But you are still young and may some day soon wish you wouldn't of got into that situation. I think you should take some more time to yourself before making a life altering decision.
I dont know where in your area, but here is a website for one in California.



http://www.eggdonor.com/
hello you want to and check a donor clinic if they have one there but just be very careful in what you get involved in that could be either good or bad either way you are still young yet ok sweety hey can you email me here is my email ok haroldgardner6200@yahoo.com
Go to the penny saver there are a lot of adds
If you want to be a surrogate Mother I hear that you can get up to $50,000 for having their baby.
i live in ashland mo

if i were you i would check into the planned parenthood they have pamphlets on that kind of stuff or possibly call the dfs building i know they have a lot of adoption info and possibly could get you in the right direction
I not in Missouri but here is a phone number that could answer your questions. It is a lawyer that does surrogate mother. 888-363-9457 if they can't help you then maybe they can get you in touch with someone that can.

No comments:

Post a Comment