Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am curious where I can find a surrogate mother?

Hi I am 18 and I would like to know where one can find a surrogate mother? one that would be around $5000 or so. I am obviously not going to ever have a relationship so this is my last resort. if anyone knows where i can find one in the united states, preferably in minnesota, please get back to me, im looking for a lot of answers, thank you, and thank you to the surrogate mothers even though you get paid a ton of money.I am curious where I can find a surrogate mother?
you don't need a surrogate mother. your 18 and young! you'll find somebody one day. just have patience, the right time will come
This is probably a BS question, but here is my answer. No one in their right mind would carry your child when you are only 18, PLUS, surrogates cost more than $5000 because it's not a simple thing to carry a baby. There is a reason for the fees.



Only 18 and this is your last resort? Do you look like troll?I am curious where I can find a surrogate mother?
Here is one in Michigan



http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
  • compare cars
  • steaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment