Friday, February 24, 2012

How much does a surrogate mother charge?

Hi, I've decided to become a surrogate mother. Before I can "advertise" I need to set an amount to charge. I'm having a hard time finding a dollar amount listed on any websites. I think that $20,000 is fair. Does anyone have any information on how much a surrogate mother charged for a TS/AI type surrogacy? I know that incurred costs vary %26amp; are covered by the Intended Parents, but I mean the compensation solely for the pregnancy %26amp; birth. Thank you for any information!How much does a surrogate mother charge?
Between 15 and 20 thousand is a fair price. Also be sure to include a different fee if you carry multiples usually about 2-4 thousand more and depending on how many you carry.
Go to http://www.surrogacy.com and see what it says about this.



I would have to charge more but that is me. 9 months of being pregnant and the pain of having a baby, i would ask for more than 20 grand.

Good luckHow much does a surrogate mother charge?
As far as I knew, it was illegal to charge money for it. I would get a Lawyer involved before making any negoations with couples.
ummmm actually one doesn't "charge" to be a surrogate. First thing you have to do is get a lawyer, find out if surrogacy is legal in your state, and you will also have to find out if compensation for surrogacy in your state is legal. As to how much you get, that will have to be determined between your lawyer and the people looking to use your "services".

If your thinking that YOU get to call all the shot as in price then you're thinking of being a prostitute not a surrogate parent.
  • extreme pizza
  • cracker barrel locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment