Friday, February 24, 2012

Whats the average cost of a surrogate mother if you already have the surrogate mother?

I have had six miscarriages and just cant put myself through anymore lost. My husband and I have sat down and talked with my sister-in-law and she has agreed to be a surrogate mother for us. Using my egg and his sperm and placing it inside of her and she carries our baby. Do anyone know how much a fertility clinic will charge us? Whats the average cost?Whats the average cost of a surrogate mother if you already have the surrogate mother?
Hi . i know a little bit some information about surrogate and all that stuff.

this site said that it all approximately $40,000 dollars (USD.). But if the surrogate was your sister in law, maybe you can discuss the fix price.



Surrogate is the expensive thing, so be sure to choose correctly.

hope it help!Whats the average cost of a surrogate mother if you already have the surrogate mother?
for a first time surrogate it is approx. $20,000 JUST for the surrogate fees and allowances. that does NOT include the insem. fee, or other things

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment