Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Has anyone ever heard of the surrogate mom keeping the baby after birth?

My husband and I are american but can't have kids. We are going to a clinic in India and the surrogate mother will have our baby. My husband will be the donor. We are afraid of the mother keeping the baby. Has any indian surrogate mothers kept the american baby after birth?Has anyone ever heard of the surrogate mom keeping the baby after birth?
I think I'd rethink that.



Thing is that the baby will be hers and your husband's. She as the mother, will have custody rights and she could well change her mind. Who knows what Indian law says about this, but I think it's pretty safe to bet that any kid born in India, to an Indian woman, is going to be an Indian citizen, and if it goes through he courts, you guys are likely to lose!



If I were looking for a surrogate, it would be here in the states, in a state that is favorable to FATHERS and has a history of court rulings regarding surrogacy and contract law concerning it.



I would never go outside my own country.
i would recommend doing so with legal actions which will prevent that from happening. here's a story about an american surrogate mother keeping the baby after birth: http://www.news4jax.com/news/13378251/de鈥?/a>



it can happen. good luck!Has anyone ever heard of the surrogate mom keeping the baby after birth?
I think Tracey makes a really good point.



Surrogacy is difficult, let alone international surrogacy. You have to take both countries laws into consideration. It's a very touchy subject.



I would find a surrogate much closer to home.
You need not to worry, u can even have a legal agreement with the girl, so, that she cannot keep your baby by any means. Dont be afraid, u wont get any problem if u hire any surrogate nother here in India. I am from India (New Delhi), I can assist u if u require. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment