Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How could I go about being a surrogate mother?

Ive always wanted to do this. I would like to know where I should go to place ads to be gestational surrogate. Im also wondering if anyone hear done this and did the procedures hurt or extra moody?? I live in Florida so any help with the laws of my state would be great as well.How could I go about being a surrogate mother?
There was a guy on this yesterday or the day before in this section looking for a surrogate mother . . .
I have heard of this but am not sure how you can become one. I am happy to hear that you have decided to do this though as it helps with women who cant carry their child. If you lived closer, I would have asked you to be my surrogate mother, but I did hear they make good money, not alot each your but per pregnancy. Good Luck!!How could I go about being a surrogate mother?
Are you near margate

No comments:

Post a Comment