Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How much is a surrogate mother usually paid?

I'm watching "Day of Our Lives" (random, I know) and Mimi and Shawn are going to use a surrogate and I was just wondering how much they are usually paid. I'd hope alot. Thanks.How much is a surrogate mother usually paid?
Usually around $15,000 to $25,000. Depends on the family and situation and whether or not the egg is the mother's or the surrogate's.How much is a surrogate mother usually paid?
Thanks for asking this question. I had no idea that they got paid, I thought it was just an "out of the goodness of your heart" type thing. My friend asked me to be a surrogate for her and now that I have this information, I'm more apt to do it. (wow...I sound like a gold digger)

1 comment:

  1. if i have embroys what would it cost to have someone carry them

    ReplyDelete