Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can I become a surrogate mother?

I don't have any kids, but I would like to become a surrogate mother. I am 18 and I do still live with my parents but I have a stable place of living. I don't have a job. I would like to help someone have a child. I don't know of any programs in southern california, Does anyone have any suggestions? Has anyone gone through any programs that would take me as a surrogate? How can I go about thing?How can I become a surrogate mother?
Yes. I have a suggestion. And please understand that I say this with the kindest possible intentions. PLEASE reconsider. Your body and hormones change during pregnancy and they will change your mind. Giving up that baby at such a young age will tear you apart. It will be the hardest thing you ever do and affect your life forever. I speak from experience. I never wanted kids, got pregnant at 18, gave the baby up to a fantastic, loving home... and broke. It broke my heart. Letting her go was nearly impossible. Please wait til you are older to make such a wonderful, generous, self destructive sacrifice.
I agree with Summer. Especially since the pregnancy you would have would be your first pregnancy. it would be heart breaking to give that baby up. Your first pregnancy is special in its own way. Knowing you are bringing your first child into the world. If you had someone elses baby as your first pregnancy for me I would be too attached to the baby because I would be experiencing something new with the child and in reality it actually isn't mine. For me it would tear me apart if I had to do that. Wait until after you have a couple of your own children to do something selfless as what you want to do. Obviously I nor anyone else can't stop you if you want to do this but definitely put some thought into it first. Do you really want to have someone elses child during your first pregnancy? Can you give the baby up when it is time? Are you emotionally fit to do so?How can I become a surrogate mother?
A person came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Who among the people is most deserving my companionship (of a kind treatment from me?) He said: Your mother. He, again, said: Then who (is the next one)? He said: It is your mother (who deserves the best treatment from you). He said: Then who (is the next one)? He (the Holy Prophet) said: It is your mother. He (again) said: Then who? Thereupon he (The Prophet (peace be upon him)) said: It is your father.



http://youtu.be/PInPedCLGFo

No comments:

Post a Comment