Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How could i become a surrogate mother to animals?

I am going to school to become a vet-tech and ever since i saw this program on animal planet i really want to become a surrogate mother mainly to wild cats like tigers,linx and other exotics on top of that too, but i have no idea where i could even begin to do such a thing, i am going to Bel-rea in denver and my goal after that is to move to san diego to work at the zoo but i am hoping that someone has some answers of who i can talk to or how i can get involved with something like that...Thanks!How could i become a surrogate mother to animals?
you could probably contact a local zoo or even contact animal planet and they could help you because they are in the need of surrogate mothers for animals a lot. you are 100% right about the surrogate mother thing, the people who have answered you so far must not know anything about animals.
Thank you! man! i asked a serious question to only get stupid answers from people who dont know what they are talking about! but thank you very much for not making me look like i am a phsyco with tiger eggs in my uterus lol!

Report Abuse

How could i become a surrogate mother to animals?
join up with zoos and the circus i am sure both will do you good.
Wouldn't their sharp nails/teeth cut/tear your uterus?



If I were to do it I woudn't tell my sig other what I was doing and when I went in to labor and the animal popped out, the look on their face would be priceless. How's that for a Visa commercial.
wow and i thought i was confused. good luck, try the spca, sorry for the joke.
I'm not sure anyone would surrogate a wild animal, or even any animal.....maybe a better word for it is foster mom. Surrogate....well, look it up, means you become impregnated with an animal.



I'm really sure you mean foster an animal who is allready born. In which case, see the zoo keepers like you have done. Also a degree in bio would help a lot, better yet if you are a veterinarian or doctor.



I have a year pass to San Diego Zoo every year, it is so fascinating to see the animals there. I know the zoo is world famous so they will not let just anyone in to see to and treat the animals, though. Be a foster mom at any zoo and see how it goes. I thought my children's messes were bad until I smell the monkey area,,,,,, :-(((( That is horrible.



Good luck and happy fostering.......
Are you giving milk? I had a friend of mine, she was nursing, and when they bought a new little calf, the little one tried to nurse her. I doubt it would be very comfortable to actually do it tho. Especially to try nursing a tiiger or other such animal. of course we drink milk from cows, goats, and other animals, and you could pump your milk, and feed them that way too. i bet it would be a cool experience.

I personally like drinking milk direct from my cow :-)
what program was that, check your facts, surrogate are you sure...you are real confused

No comments:

Post a Comment