Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Surrogate mothers? Experiences?

Is anyone here a surrogate mother or ever been one? Or did you have a surrogate mother for your child? What was the experience?



I am young and pregnant with my second and my mom told people she works with and the one lady has been trying to conceive and she said ah can't I have him? When my mom said I'm pregnant but not in a joking way. I feel REALLY bad but I wouldn't give my baby up but I would maybe be a surrogate but I fear that I would get a bond with the baby so I'm too scared to be a surrogate mother. The lady can't have children because of something that she has. I forgot the name but anyway whats everyones experiences?Surrogate mothers? Experiences?
Surrogates never give up THEIR baby, they just babysit someone else's for a while. A long while. LOL



A surro also has to feel 100% ok with what they're doing. You're not alone in being unsure. There are lots of people who feel sad for the infertile, but don't know if they could. And that's ok.



As for bonding, well that's the way mother nature made us. We're supposed to bond with babies and children, they need us. There's nothing wrong with building a bond of caring between an adult and a child.



Do you have any nieces or nephews? Or even close friends with children? You care for them don't you? You would look after them if their parents couldn't, right? And when their parents could look after them would you have any problem returning them to their parents?

No comments:

Post a Comment