Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can you be a surrogate mother if your dad had lung cancer?

No one in my family has ever had a history of cancer but my dad was diagnosed and recently passed. I'm wondering if I can be a surrogate mother or no? I meet all other requirements.Can you be a surrogate mother if your dad had lung cancer?
yes if you met all requirementsCan you be a surrogate mother if your dad had lung cancer?
I would think that if you passed all the other tests you should be fine if you are healthy now and plan to become pregnant soon (in the next few months). If you don't have cancer there is a slim chance of you getting it while pregnant (if you are young and healthy), and if you do it shouldn't effect the baby. Bottom line, talk with your doctor and see what they have to say, but it sounds like a go!
  • bonefish grill menu
  • pizza deals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment