Monday, March 12, 2012

Are there any websites that I can find couples who are looking for an independent surrogate mother?

I have been thinking about becoming a surrogate mother for a couple of years now, and now that I have done my research I want to know if there is a website that I can sign up to become an independent surrogate mother and couples can contact me if they're interested. I have 4 children and I would like to help a couple with fertility struggles and help them have a family of their own. Thanks in advance...Are there any websites that I can find couples who are looking for an independent surrogate mother?
Your best bet is to talk to a fertility clinic. Most people looking for a surrogate will go that route.



Not many people want to pick some stranger from the internet to provide the necessities of life at the most crucial time in their child's development.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am looking for a surrogate, Please let me know.lilylolli6@gmail.com
    thanks
    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are looking for a surrogate...my husband and I.

    ReplyDelete