Friday, March 9, 2012

Where can I find a surrogate mother at a low cost?

I don't have a lot of cash up front and can't take out a loan right now. I've had a hysterectomy and I'd love to have a child of my own before I turn 40. I do earn enough to cover about half of the normal going rate and I'd be using my own eggs.Where can I find a surrogate mother at a low cost?
I would love to help you. i have 3 healthy beautiful daughters of my own and I have always wanted to be a surrogate. My email address is shaundriaewell@yahoo.com get in touch with me to discuss this. No promises but worth pursuing. Sincerly.....
surrogatemother(dot)com/profil鈥?

Report Abuse

Where can I find a surrogate mother at a low cost?
From what I have read and researched, I do not believe there is any surrogate mothers that would do it at a low cost. I knew a woman here in our town, who put up an ad explained her situation and why she wants a child. She and her husband eventually raised enough money from friends, family and the community to hire a surrogate mother. That is a possibility and there are more stories, where families have done the same. Do you have any friends or close family members that may consider the position?



Try also contacting several agencies and try to get quotes and compare them to what it may cost. I know it has be difficult and I'm sorry. I hope it works out for you %26amp; take care!
a good way to save money in a surrogacy journey is to go the independent route. however, should you prefer to have everything handled by an agency, http://www.earthlyangelsconsulting.com/h鈥?/a> have a very reasonable agency fee and since there doesn't seem to be a fixed starting rate for their surrogate mothers, i have seen some very affordable ones on here.

best of luck.
ask a friend or relative to carry the baby for you.
go to russia...ok how about communist china

1 comment:

  1. My name hazel I have never did this before so I don't know how much it will cost all I know is I don't want to do this for you and owe someone money but I have no problem doing it if you still need one allisonidessa@aol.com or 614-615-0713

    ReplyDelete