Friday, March 9, 2012

How can I find a surrogate mother in my State?

I am exploring the idea of having another woman carry my egg and husbands sperm for the purpose of having another baby, we just got married and found out that I am not able to have anymore kids due to complications in my uterus causeing endometriosis. I go in for a consultation Nov 5 to have a complete hysterectomy, but before I do that I want one more shot at having a child, someone to share the life that we started.How can I find a surrogate mother in my State?
put up an ad on craigslist. the site is: newyork.craigslist.org. go on that and then click your state and put up an ad, you'd be surprised how many people would do it.



good luckHow can I find a surrogate mother in my State?
I can talk to my husband and see if I can do it for you.

2 comments:

  1. Law ground : http://kydalov-partners.com/en/surrogate-mother-from-ukraine-law-grounds-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Law ground: http://kydalov-partners.com/en/surrogate-mother-from-ukraine-law-grounds-2/

    ReplyDelete