Friday, March 9, 2012

Does a surrogate mother have to take fertility drugs?

This may seem like a dumb question since the surrogate isn't using her own egg, but I thought I would ask anyhow.Does a surrogate mother have to take fertility drugs?
I believe so. Your Uterine Lining has to be at a certain thickness to be implanted with an embryo, so they would give an injectable medication to make sure the surrogate could meet that requirement. If the surrogate was using her own eggs, she may or may not be put on drugs to enhance ovulation. I'd say it depends on the doctor.Does a surrogate mother have to take fertility drugs?
I think they give the mother of the egg and the surrogate something to get their menstrual cycles on the same page. Otherwise you wouldnt be considered for a surrogate if you couldnt get pregnant or had fertility problems.
  • spanish translation online
  • money games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment