Monday, March 12, 2012

Becoming a surrogate mother - can a Canadian be a mom for an American couple?

I am considering being a surrogate after 2 healthy, relatively easy pregnancies. We weren't supposed to be able to have children but were blessed, so it'd be nice to give to someone who cannot.

I know in Canada it is illegal to profit from being a surrogate, aside from out-of-pocket expenses. Can a Canadian be a surrogate for Americans?Becoming a surrogate mother - can a Canadian be a mom for an American couple?
I believe that if can keep in contact with the child an make sure that the child is safe and alrigh that you can go on ahead but if you have any doubts at all.......no because most likely your conscience is showing you that you might just be making a mistake
The decision to participate in surrogacy (whether it be as a parent or as a surrogate) is extremely difficult, but can be one of the most rewarding times in your life.



It seems you have done some research on the subject. I believe you are correct that there are laws regarding compensation and surrogacy in Canada. However, with the proper legal guidance, your dream of helping another to become a parent can really happen!



There are many websites with tons of information, but the best I have found so far is http://www.surromomsonline.com/... You will find insight, articles, advertisements, and even a message board community.



As I said before, surrogacy is a wonderful option to those wanting to start/expand their family or for someone interested in helping another achieve that goal. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!



Good luck to you!Becoming a surrogate mother - can a Canadian be a mom for an American couple?
I don't think it is illegal while everything is settled with attorneys. And also you could be from anywhere and be a surrogate for an American. Be just carefull who you choose to have your baby. you know smoking, alcoholism, ect.....



Also don't be to close in contact with the child since that could represent bonding and later you can't let go..



There are site were you can find information. I read that the cost is between 15000 to 25000 but if you do the math it is really cheap.



Good luck
You can....you need to reach ut to an agency to help you! you can get compinsated also!
  • italian translation to english
  • dashi
  • 2 comments:

    1. Hi there i was just wondering where you are located in Canada are you will to be a surrogate mother here in Canada? if so please email me at beebayan@gmail.com thank you god bless.

      ReplyDelete
    2. it seems like this site is dead yrs ago. but I too am wondering about being a surrogate for a couple in the U.S I have 2 woderful boys and want no more for myself. but i know there are many that are not as blessed as I am. i am thinking I would like to help them well I can... again just a thought.,...will see

      ReplyDelete