Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can a woman in the Army be a surrogate mother?

Long story short:



My friend can't have a baby and wants a surrogate mother to carry her baby. I would love to do it but I don't know if I can because I'm Active Duty Army. Does anyone know where I can search this information so I know for sure?



Thanks!Can a woman in the Army be a surrogate mother?
yes but you need command permission especially if you are deployable.
I would suggest a visit to legal and asking someone for sure. There is no regulation that I am aware of that prevents this, but it's going to get sticky with using any military services to help with the pregnancy. Then again, women who give their children up for adoption are allowed to use the MTFs. That's why I think you should be talking to JAG and not asking on here. This is not a common issue, you need expert advice.Can a woman in the Army be a surrogate mother?
Well, if you're pregnant you're pregnant. It's not like the Army is required to be there at conception.
NO!
  • spongebob games online
  • chinese delivery
  • 2 comments:

    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nice blog! A surrogate mother is a woman who carries a child or children for another person.For more information, you can visit related website http://www.surrogate360.com/

      ReplyDelete