Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I find a surrogate mother by ethnicity?

I'm Croatian (Dalmatian, to be exact), and I really want a croatian baby. Croatians are hard to find in the United States.



Is there a surrogacy agency that lets you search by ethnicity?



All responses appreciated.How do I find a surrogate mother by ethnicity?
Hi. I am not sure of the answer, but I can tell you that since surrogacy is such a thing where people can be very very picky, I do not doubt that you can search through certain a ethnicity. Good luck.
have you tried searching on the internet for differents surrogacy agencies, go on to different search engines and have a look in your area try these few search engines and see what you come up with!

www.google.co.uk

www.yahoo.co.uk.

www.askgeeve.co.ukHow do I find a surrogate mother by ethnicity?
I suggest you ask this question in the adoption section.
Are you even in a relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment