Friday, March 9, 2012

How do you go about getting a surrogate mother?

My husband and I have been trying for a baby for 4.5 years now and after suffering 3 miscarriages and having an op after the last one, we cannot get pregnant. I have spoken to some people about IVF and they have told me not to try it, so we are considering surrogracy but don't know how to go about it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.How do you go about getting a surrogate mother?
I am a surrogate and I work for an agency that carefully matches couples with surrogates. If you are interested I can put you intouch with our co-director. She and the director have both had children with a surrogate. I think you can go to my profile and email me if that doesnt work then go to



www.agency4solutions.com



Let them know that Megan reffered you.



Good luck in your journey!!
So are you going forward with this? I would like to hear about your journey. i can get emails if you click on my avatar! Good luck to you!! I hope that you find your miracle!!

Report Abuse

How do you go about getting a surrogate mother?
When considering surrogacy, there are many different scenarios to choose from. There are two types - gestational and traditional. Gestational (or "carrier surrogacy") is where the embryo is created outside the womb and implanted into the surrogate. How the embryo is created (mother/father combo or any other combinations of donors) is up to the intended parents. Traditional surrogacy is where there is a biological relationship to the surrogate. Usually, the surrogate's ovulation is timed and then she is artificially inseminated with the intended father's sperm.



There are many, many sites out there offering information and options to build your family. However, the best site I have found is



http://www.surromomsonline.com/



They have classified ads, articles, and a wealth of knowledge through their message boards.



No matter what, good luck to you in your journey!
I would first make sure to speak with an RE about IVF. Then, after ruling that out, get some referrals for surrogates.
i couldnt surrogate for anyone asim sure i couldnt give the baby over afterwards, if eggs can help you get pregnant you can have as many as you need of mine im not using them at the moment and i know the joys of motherhood and apart from surrogacy id help anyway i can pass that joy around
http://www.surrogacy.com
Surrogate Mother , IVF (in vitro fertilization) treatment; IUI, ICSI and Laparoscopic surgery is very cheap in India. The cost is very low and the medical services are very good in India.



My cousin and her husband got their IVF treatment in India through the Forerunners Healthcare in India and is all praise for this company. She is a known case of PCOS.She is a very happy mother of a baby boy now. She just paid 2500 pounds for the full IVF treatment in India for which she was quoted 8000 pounds in private setup in UK.



Forerunners Healthcare is very famous in India. I read a lot about them in the newspapers. I have also read about a Chinese couple who planned surrogacy through the Forerunners Healthcare. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery and infertility treatment like IVF, IUI, and ICSI abroad for low price. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery and treatment can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.



http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com

Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment