Friday, March 9, 2012

Could you ever be a surrogate mother?

I could never do it, giving away my child would be so hard. Props to people that do it to help couples out who can't have babies though! Just curious, would any of you ever be a surrogate mother? Why or why not?Could you ever be a surrogate mother?
I think surrogacy is a beautiful and selfless thing to do for a couple. However, I couldn't do it. I fell in love with my baby during pregnancy and seeing her little face at birth was AMAZING! I would DIE if I had to give my baby away. I'm to selfish to do such a wonderful thing. I commend those that can.
I would be able to surrogate if it was totally their sperm and egg!! I'm not sure if I could if it was my egg. But it would also have to be someone I knew so that I could at least see the child, I mean, after all there is 9 months of bonding!!Could you ever be a surrogate mother?
I would be a surrogate mother if it wasn't my eggs and wasn't my hubby's sperm. Then I would feel just as a host to nurture a growing baby, I wouldn't feel as though it was my own child.
I would not be able to do that myself. I would be way to attached to the baby and would never be able to handle that. I do think Surrogate mothers are special and deserve alot of happiness for all the happiness they bring to other couples!
My best friend is gay, so if he asked me, I would.

But other than for him, no.
no i couldn't go through all that and not have anything at the end of the pregnancy, i don't think i could go throught the process before hand either - just me everyone is different
I'm not sure I would be able to do it. I loved my baby as soon as I found out I was pregnant and the thought of having to give her away would be heartbreaking.
Being a surrogate means having a fertilized egg implanted into you, therefore it is not technically your child. I would be able to do this for a couple that could not have children themselves. Only problem is the wear and tear on my body that would stop me from doing it.
maybe i could...if there was a friend or family member that i was very close to that couldnt have kids of their own and they asked me, i would at least seriously consider it. its not giving away your child, you are carrying someone else's child. not your dna. but i do agree it would still be pretty hard to do. and as i said, i would have to be close to the person. im sure i would develop a bond with the baby and i would still want to be apart of his or her life afterwards.
i wouldnt be able to be a surrogate mother because after feeling the baby moving around inside me and kicking id find it too hard to give the baby selfish maybe but id be too attached to the baby
Seeing as how I'm working like crazy right now trying to lose the baby weight from my own kids I'd have to say no. It's bad enough trying to lose the weight when it's your kids but to have nothing to show for the extra weight would be awful. I also would hate all the questions from strangers while I was pregnant, it would make me want to cry.
it is an act of total unselfishness and is amazing. I would totally do it if it were not my egg and if it was THEIR embryo implanted into me. if it were my sister or brother i would use my own egg though. some couples would love to have a bio baby but just need a loaner uterus. why not help out a couple in need?
  • cheesecake factory coupons
  • andys auto sport
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment