Friday, March 9, 2012

Surrogate mothers....how hard was it to let go....?

was it weird to hand over baby, did it feel as if it was yours? did people end up asking you what happened to your baby? were people understanding and thinking you were an angel or a lunatic??



oh how much do you get paid?Surrogate mothers....how hard was it to let go....?
I was almost one twice. Both just a dr visits away. They offered me clothing, food, all bills paid (because its harder to find a job when pregnant), dr bills paid (including the surgery to get pregnant), and then we were talking about giving me a few thousand dollars afterward. I think its a wonderful thing. Jesus even said to give Life to another person is the greatest of all gifts. I may take that to a new level, but I think its a wonderful thing. It is cheaper (for the couple) to just adopt though.Surrogate mothers....how hard was it to let go....?
I wasn't a surrogate mother but I do know that you usually get paid to live nearby if you are single and the family that is adopting is farther away. They usually cover all medical bills and then some.
  • dean and deluca
  • bonefish grill menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment