Friday, March 9, 2012

When being a surrogate mother from In.Vitro.Fertilization are you like a vessel or is it your egg that is used?

How old do you have to be? Can you do it internationally; any websites?When being a surrogate mother from In.Vitro.Fertilization are you like a vessel or is it your egg that is used?
I want to be a surrogate when i'm old enough. Heres the website i went to. they use the couples egg and sperm. I wondered the same. I don't think i could do it if they used my egg.
It is not your egg, it is the parents egg and sperm that is placed into you.



As for your other questions, you should talk to a doctor or research them on your own.When being a surrogate mother from In.Vitro.Fertilization are you like a vessel or is it your egg that is used?
You are the vessel. They use the mothers and the fathers egg and sperm, not yours. I'm not exactly sure how old you have to be, but I would imagine at least 18.
Your really just an oven



The mothers egg and fathers sperm are used. Their fertilized egg is implanted into you, for you to host until birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment