Monday, March 12, 2012

I want to become a surrogate mother. How would I go about doing that?

I live in Illinois. Im 25. What agencies are there? What are the steps and process to do this? Thanks.I want to become a surrogate mother. How would I go about doing that?
Non-smoker
# At least one previous pregnancy and delivery
# Healthy, uncomplicated pregnancy history
# No significant history of depression or any mental health disorder
# No criminal record
# Willingness to travel, expenses paid, to a non-local clinic for the medical procedure
# Able to withstand fertility medications and injections
# Healthy height to weight proportional


So, if you haven't had at least one child before, you cannot become a surrogate.I want to become a surrogate mother. How would I go about doing that?
99.9% of Surrogacy Agencies and Fertility Doctors require that you have the following Qualifications:

1) Have given birth to a healthy baby

2) Have a BMI under 30

3) Pass Psychological Evaluation

4) Pass a Medical Examination



They will also ask you if you wish to be a Gestational Carrier (this is to carry couple's embryo not your egg/embryo)

or a Traditional Surrogate, (Your egg, fertilized with the Intended Father's sperm).



Sorry if that was blunt or crass but that is only a tiny part about being a surrogacy, best of luck to you.



Google Surrogacy agencies...you will find tons of them.

1 comment:

  1. any ts surrogates out there? if so please contact me on mandyeverton@live.com . thankyou xxx

    ReplyDelete