Monday, March 12, 2012

Anyone know of any surrogate mothers out there???

me and my husband have bee ttc for a while almost 2 yrs to be exact...we are both healty and young(24 and 25)...we have tried in vitro, no succes, clomid, and even private adoption...(the girl changed her mind a few hours after the baby was born...we have put in a lot of money in tryin to have a family...i wanted to know is there anyone out therethat is pregnant and not ready to have a baby and wants to go through private adoption..all needs will be taken care of, all hospital expenses, etc..we dont want to wait for reg. adoption, weve been on 2 of them for almost 2 yrs now in n.c...now my husband is stationed in korea and we want a family now more than ever...i have been a foster mom for 3 yrs now but if someone wants to adopt them, all i can do is sit back and watch...so if anyone knows someone...we have recommendations, credtials and everything...let me know please...i kno theres alot of girls wanting to give their child a good home with love and security...Anyone know of any surrogate mothers out there???
you should try buildingfamiliesinc.com and good luck to you and your husband.Anyone know of any surrogate mothers out there???
I've always wanted to be a surrogate but never knew how. I don't smoke or do drugs and I maybe have a glass of wine at Christmas and I'm healthy.I have a healthy beautiful daughter but don't want anymore of my own.If you want contact me at azriel13christ@yahoo.ca
  • barometer
  • mcdonalds jobs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment