Friday, March 9, 2012

How can I become a commercial surrogate mother for a family in need?

I'm really interested in assisting out a family who is not able to have their own child. I live in Atlanta, but am from San Francisco, so I am able to travel... I'm 25, and have my own child, and I know all the joy a child can bring. Can anyone please point me in the right direction... Books, websites, their own experiences... ??



Thanks :)How can I become a commercial surrogate mother for a family in need?
1. Be 21 or over

2. Been pregnant before.

3. Pass a background check

4. Be physically and mentally fit.

5. Never been on drugs or arrested or an acoholic.

6. Understand that you are ONLY a baby carrier and will sign all your rights over to the father and his wife/girlfriend

7. Have had a healthy pregnancy with no pregnancy complications of any kind.How can I become a commercial surrogate mother for a family in need?
Hello,

We are a couple desperately looking for some to have a child for us. We live in Oklahoma and hubby is in the Air Force. If you think you can help us please let us know. Our email is mikkar88@sbcglobal.net

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I am looking for a surrogate, Please let me know.lilylolli6@gmail.com
    thanks
    Lilly

    ReplyDelete