Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I tell my girlfriend I want to find a surrogate mother when we decide to have kids?

I love her but I don't want to reproduce with her as she has some very manly features, and I do not want that mixing with my genes. Would she ever be able to understand?How do I tell my girlfriend I want to find a surrogate mother when we decide to have kids?
So let me get this straight...you are going to pay $80,000 for the surrogacy process and ask another woman to endanger her life for you...just because you think your girlfriend isn't pretty enough? Wow. Please break up with her and find someone else. Because you obviously don't love her. And as far as her understanding, how would you feel if she came to you and said that she wants to marry you but if you were to have kids she would need a sperm donor because she thinks you look like a little girl? But I'm sure you would understand and still want to be with her. :)
She can still have your child. You can use her as the surrogate and implant the fertilized egg into her womb. Unless you don't want her to partake in the birth at all...which would result in my questioning: why is it your having children with her?

And as to wether she would be able to understand: No I don't think she would.How do I tell my girlfriend I want to find a surrogate mother when we decide to have kids?
being a doctor what i dont understand is there are girls who so badly want to have kids but even secretly have to go for surrogate yet there are people like you who dont want gf carrying their child!
Sorry buddy, I don't think she will understand. I mean you can give it a shot, but the chances that she will agree are slim.
simply put, you don't love her. if you did, the imperfections you think you see, wouldn't exist.
umm good luck with that.
  • the pillars of the earth
  • the game of life online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment