Monday, March 12, 2012

Would you consider being a surrogate mother for a gay couple?

If not, would you do it for a straight couple?Would you consider being a surrogate mother for a gay couple?
If I knew a gay couple who genuinely wanted a child and asked me to be surrogate I would absolutely do it! Same for a heterosexual couple.
No there is a reason they can't have babies becuz it is not right....and yes to the straight if it was for a reason the women could not carry.Would you consider being a surrogate mother for a gay couple?
I dont think I could ever be a surrogate for anyone.. Id be too attached to give up my baby.
I would most definitely consider it. BUT, I don't think I could give a baby away after carrying it for 9 months.
if i wanted to have kids then yes i would. there is nothin wrong with gays having a child. but i don't want to be pregnant cuz of what it does to your body but if i were going to have kids yea i would give them a kid no questions.
I don't think I could ever carry a child for 9 months only to give it away...no matter who the couple was or what sexual preference they have...
I am a gestational surrogate currently 5 weeks pregnant for a gay couple. I love it and I hope to do it again! I would consider carrying for a traditional couple for the right woman, but my first choice is a gay couple.
Sexuality of the couple has nothing to do with my decision for surrogacy, if I ever decide to do it. When I have healthy children who are at least in the school-going age, I will probably consider doing it for someone desperately in need of a baby. Whether they are gay or not doesn't matter. I think everyone has a right to be a parent so long as they are not abusive.
NO I would only become a surrogate mother for my close close friends I have told my friend that if she couldn't have children that I would carry a baby for her but never to someone I do not know I would never put my body through 9 months of discomfort for someone I did not know regardless if they were gay or straight
No ... I would never consider it. The whole idea is so disturbing to me - straight or gay. That said, I also think that we should not promote bringing children into situations where they will not have a mother and a father.
only if they were a family member would i put my body through that..
yes i would but first gay strait whatever i would make sure i thought it would be a conducive environment for a child to grow up in...... meaning the parents have a plan as to how they are going to raise their child...explain things..
If I could be a surrogate, and they were close friends, hell yeah I would do it for a gay couple. Sexual preference has no bearing on who they are as people or how big their hearts are to love a child. I would love to give the gift of life to a loving couple no matter what gender they prefer.

But unfortunately that'll never happen, I just couldn't give up a baby I carried around and bonded with for 9-10 months. I would be too attached.
no i wouldnt do it for either would become to attached

No comments:

Post a Comment