Friday, March 9, 2012

Where can I find a surrogate mother?

I am looking for a surrogate mother to carry to term a baby for my wife and me.Where can I find a surrogate mother?
Try eBay
Hello

My name is Milly. Am 27 Years of age and i have one child who is 6 years old. I am a sudanese by birth Ugandan by Nationality. Am currently living in South Africa working as a Executive Pa. If you are interested i can help you. I can fit into your shoes but i can imagine what you are gong through. No woman should go through childlessness.

My official mail address is nyakooyier2001@yahoo.com Where can I find a surrogate mother?
India actually has a huge surrogate program for a fraction of the cost someone in the UK or US would pay.
me me me!
India or might as well somewhere in Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment