Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Whats your thoughts on using a surrogate mother to have children?

I recently came across a colleague who chose their sister as a surrogate and was curious to know people's general thoughts on this way in conceiving children.Whats your thoughts on using a surrogate mother to have children?
I think that is the most unselfish thing a woman can do for a couple...to give up her time and body for someone else is incredible.



I would like to do it at some point when I am done having children myself.
I understand that they usually stay within the family for the sake of Genes and family blood. But i dont really agree with it. I am lucky to be blessed with two health children. If i was unable to have children i would adopt. There are a lot of children out there growing up i the system and I think that is sad. THis is just my opinion though. Have a good day!Whats your thoughts on using a surrogate mother to have children?
If you are unable to carry the baby yourself then I think it is a good way of still being able to have your own child. If there are ways and means why should you go without the most precious of things. All I would say is make sure that whoever the surrogate mother is, is very stable and isn't likely to become too attached to the child herself as this can cause hurt for both sides. And I would say thats a very kind and generous thing for her sister to do. I don't know if i'd be able to do it for someone.
I don't think it matters who or how a child is brought into the world as long as there is a loving family that wants it and are anticipating on it's arrival. I think women who are surrogate's show the greatest amount of selflessness and love for those she is doing this for!!!
I think it's great if everything can work out with all parties involved in the end. I myself am not a strong enough person to carry a baby for nine months and then give it away even though I know the baby wouldn't actually be mine in the first place. It has nothing to do with the weight gain or child labour and delivery, just the fact that I think I would get emotionally attatched. My friend is condsidering doing this for her sister and I'm happy for them, what greater gift is there than the gift of life.
It's great but within a family may be a too much coz ususally it should not be done as their may be a chance of genetic modification due to same genes in parents which may result in abnormal offsprings.
I guess that if someone was not able to have their own children and if someone was willing to carry the precious life for you that would be the next best choice. At least then you get to be there throughout the pregnancy, even if your not the one pregnant it's your child. But that's the only way I'd do it
it is very good when a woman decides to gift someone who can not have children themselves. it is very unselfish.
This isn't a 'conception' thing. The conceiving is done in a test tube and then implanted in the surrogate.

A surrogate mom is a 'uterus on loan'. The baby biologically belongs to the parents donating the sperm %26amp; egg.

I think that its a blessed situation for a woman who can not carry her own child. Its an amazing gift %26amp; oppoutunity and I think its awsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment