Monday, March 12, 2012

I want to become a surrogate mother, but it would be my first pregancy?

I am not in a place to raise my own children but i would love to beable to help someone who can't. Is there a way for me find a couple that needs a surrogate even if i have never been pregnant before?I want to become a surrogate mother, but it would be my first pregancy?
Any actual agencies wont accept you, as they have no assurance that you can go through a pregnancy. Or if you are healthy enough to. They do alot of researching into a surrogate mother, and they wont accept someone who hasnt had a child of their own first. They have worries about the health of both you and the baby, plus if you get aatched because the new hormones and feelings, and not want to give up the baby....

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am looking for a private surrogate mother. can anyone help? pls revert at ravirathi.parle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete