Monday, March 12, 2012

Anyone interested in being a surrogate mother for a loving gay couple?

We are a loving committed and legally partnered gay white couple from so cali searching for the angel of a surrogate to bless us with our baby in return for $compensation.Anyone interested in being a surrogate mother for a loving gay couple?
God, people are so RUDE! I don't think there is anything wrong with asking this question. Its not like you are going to give your sperm to the first person who answers, without investigating her. You don't have to go through a surrogacy agency. You can ask around any place you want to until you find the right person, and then you just need an attorney to finalize things for you. Do not be discouraged by the insensitivity of the people on here. Good luck and I hope you find who you are looking for.
You should go through a legitimate surrogate organization. Try this one: http://www.creatingfamilies.com/SM/SM_In鈥?/a> .



Most organizations want surrogates to have already had at least one child of their own. I am keeping the option of surrogacy open after I have my first child (if everything turns out well) but I have many, many gay friends who have already asked me if I would consider it.



Peace

JennAnyone interested in being a surrogate mother for a loving gay couple?
I'd agree any one you find online you shouldn't trust to be a surrogate mother for your future child. You don't know their history - their health or even if they'll not turn around on you in the last minute diminishing all hopes of becoming a father. Your best options would be to find some one close or that you can get to know ahead of time. But asking here - not the best way to find a surrogate mother, sorry.
This is not the appropriate place to be looking for the mother of your future children. There are agencies to work with. There are also LOTS of legalities to being/using a surrogate mother, so its smartest to get a lawyer. Doing it any other way is asking to be screwed over.
Hello,



I am a surrogate mother and I actually work with an agency already but I can give you more information about it. I may even be able to help you out. I would love to actually. Well email me and we can go from there.
i have to agree with the others ..i would stick to someone you either know or you can try a website and contact someone, i wouldn't trust someone from the internet

http://www.surrogacyprogram.com/gclid=CL鈥?/a>



good luck! i hope you find somone =]
I really don't want to sound mean, but Yahoo Answers is probably not the best place to search for a surrogate.
Russell is right if u get some lady off here chances are she is a junkie and ur sperm is better left where it is now :(
I wouldn't give a baby to someone who asks such a question on Yahoo Answers, it's just not right.
Can't help you but wish you all the luck in the world with finding a mommy to carry your baby for you. x x
you could adopt?!?

7 comments:

  1. hi. I am interested in being a surrogate mother. I understand your situation. I was with my x wife for 6 years and know how hard society is on gay couples. contact me. knottlink85@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have 2 children of my own and about 5 n half years ago right after having my daughter I somehow got really really interested in helping a good gay couple have a baby. I agree with the girl that said you shouldnt look just anywhere to find your surrogate. But I really want to help someone. Ever felt like something was was your just either meant to do or supposed to do, that is how I feel about this. Im not able to go thru the agencies because me and my 2 children get ebt assistance (foodstamps) and they have never responded or when they do its just a no thanks email. I dont want any money for doing this, just for you to pay the medical bills for the pregnancy and the baby. I want to give someone a gift, not sell someone a child. if you would like to speak with me further, email me at harperashley84@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are looking for someone to carry our baby or a baby to adopt do habe answer to either question for my husband and I? Thanks.

      Delete
  3. I want to be a surrogate for someone im in the uk but want to do is for a US person as dont want the child in the same country
    Araurakidman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you interested in carrying our baby my husband and I?

      Delete
  4. Hi we are gay couple looking for a surrogate mother but we don't have much money though cause we are both on disability and have rent and everything but we will try to help all we can but we just can't afford to go through an agency. I'm Darin is 36 and myself I know I can't have kids but my fiancé Gary we are pretty sure he can and we are going to ask our dr to test and see if he can for sure and we both are STDs free so if you are willing to help please email at baby198136@outlook.com with more information and we will get back to ASAP if you leave your number in the email we can even talk and even set up a meeting time and everything to talk more it thank you very much in advance if anyone is interested in helping us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi we are gay couple looking for a surrogate mother but we don't have much money though cause we are both on disability and have rent and everything but we will try to help all we can but we just can't afford to go through an agency. I'm Darin is 36 and myself I know I can't have kids but my fiancé Gary we are pretty sure he can and we are going to ask our dr to test and see if he can for sure and we both are STDs free so if you are willing to help please email at baby198136@outlook.com with more information and we will get back to ASAP if you leave your number in the email we can even talk and even set up a meeting time and everything to talk more it thank you very much in advance if anyone is interested in helping us.

    ReplyDelete