Monday, March 12, 2012

Would you let your wife become a surrogate mother?

If your wife considered helping a friend or her sister in a surrogate pregnancy would you, as the husband, be comfortable with your wife becoming pregnant?Would you let your wife become a surrogate mother?
My answer only works for me, keep that in mind. It's HER body, and any decision I make that contradicts that diminishes my wife. Being a surrogate mother is a big decision for someone, and if the conversation even came up, it would be the deciding factor for me - if it's something she wants to do, I can only support her.



I have a concern though - if you are the husband asking for advice, the internet will give you a full spectum of conflicting answers. If you are the wife, you already have your thoughts, and are concerned with hubby's - that's something you need to work out with HIM, otherwise it diminishes his opinion with a flood of "well, XBOX375 at Yahoo said that you're wrong."



The decision has to be a win-win for everyone - including the husband, but not just him - other children, the wife, the other family involved, some times even the clergy?



Talk to people closer to you, is my advice. If you are the wife, the husband needs to be crystal clear with your thoughts and his, if you are the husband, bear in mind that if this is even a discussion, the wife has given this VERY serious thought already. Tread carefully either way, and I wish you and all involved the best.
No imagine how hard it is to give up that baby even though it is not your you spend all those months bonding and feeling the baby move.Would you let your wife become a surrogate mother?
Man sometimes places or people will pay you like 15,000 dollars for just being a surrogate mother. I don't know if it be worth it but hey. Now if it's just to help out a friend or sister I think that would be kinda weird. but i don't know.
my husband would probably answer NO. i think he's only willing to put up with the pregnancy hormones for his OWN kids.... maybe it would be OK for a close family member. but it would be tough for both of us.
Why should he be able to say his wife can't do something she wants to do? He needs to respect her as an individual, and not just think of her as his property, and let her do what she wants with her life.
As a woman, I can't imagine doing that. I love the idea, but the bond you develop w/ your unborn is unexplainable....you have to experience it.

And you, as the husband, would still feel a bond as well. I'd only think it was a good idea if you both have kids together, and you're "done" and happy with your family.

It's a wonderful gift to give someone else, as long as you understand the severity of the sacrifice.

Ocean's Mommy: I do see your point, but the wife would also need to take into consideration that a pregnancy certainly affect's both of them.
Personally, I would LOVE to be able to help a family have a child. I would do it in a heartbeat! It would be hard to let go after I've carried the child for nine months, but it would be worth it.
My husband has told me if that makes me happy I could. I had suggested it to him to participate in the community for women who cannot have their own child. Of course it would be hard emotionally, but I think it is the most beautiful thing to give life to someone who cannot have that blessing but they are full of feeling and love to receive a child of their own. Besides, I loved pregnancy and really would enjoy it again, but we cannot afford having another, so I see it the best way to enjoy another pregnancy and be very selfless giving the chance for others to form their family.

Now I really don't know how he would react if I were seriously thinking about it. Good question!
I would not be comfortable with it. If she really wanted to do it she would.
If any of my sisters asked me to , I really believe that I could have that child and give it to her to raise, we all live in the same town and it might take a bit to get over but I would do anything for family and i hope they would for me, I think my husband would be a little disturbed though having another mans child.
the couple would really need to think about it , put your self in there situation and you need it a surrogate mother. i wouldnt be able to do it ,give it up after carring a child for 9 months
NO i personally won't do it
I'd club that uppity woman into the ground with my manly man-fists.



If I was a man.



Who did manly, macho things.





Harumph.
  • battlefield bad company
  • battlefield bad company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment