Friday, March 9, 2012

I know its illegal to sell human organs or to become a surrogate mother for money, But if my parents home were?

paid for (they owe 225,000), and i knew i wouldnt have any medical expenses, I would glady donate a kidney, some of my liver, or become a surrogate mother for someone in need. Wouldn't you?I know its illegal to sell human organs or to become a surrogate mother for money, But if my parents home were?
It is not against the law to get paid to be a surrogate in the US.



I know a women that is going through it a second time now. She was paid $30,000 for it.



It is completely legal.I know its illegal to sell human organs or to become a surrogate mother for money, But if my parents home were?
Donating a kidney and selling a kidney are two very different things.

It's perfectly legal to donate a kidney, or part of your liver. It's also perfectly legal to be a surrogate mother (even if you are paid for it).
  • watch weeds season 7
  • lund boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment