Friday, March 9, 2012

How much can you get paid to be a surrogate mother?

I just wonder... I'm not sure if i am the type of person who will get married and have kids.. but I mean I feel like I would at least like to give birth before its to late. Could I be a surrogate mother? Maybe even for free? I mean getting paid would be a plus. But either way is that something I could do? who can I contact to get more Information about this?



Also, I'm young right now but This is something I would defiantly consider for the future.How much can you get paid to be a surrogate mother?
Anywhere from 12-18,000$ depending on where you live and what agency you sign with. My sister donated her eggs 3 times and each time she got $7,000 for it and she is 24 yrs old. But you have to go through health tests and obviously be a non smoker. That's awesome your willing to do that. Very noble!
I've seen ads for about $30.000. It's a lot because it's an enormous sacrifice on a woman to give up a baby she's been carrying. They usually want you to have at least had a child before, as the risks of you getting emotionally attached to the baby are high. But since you're young you will probably meet someone you'll want to have a baby with. Surrogacy is absolutely not the thing to be taken lightly, you really bond with the baby you're carrying those 9 months.

Ask yourself -Could you really give up the baby having carried it to term?How much can you get paid to be a surrogate mother?
Please tell me you aren't doing this for the money because in that case you shouldn't have kids at all. Most doctors won't consider you for surrogacy until you've had at least one pregnancy already and are over 21. Also you'll have to get medically/mentally healthy, and pass a criminal background check and drug test.

No comments:

Post a Comment