Monday, March 12, 2012

Ive been wanting to become a surrogate mother but my husband does not approve what can i do?

I have 2 daughters of my own. And would really love to help a family.Ive been wanting to become a surrogate mother but my husband does not approve what can i do?
I think it's an extremely altruistic thing to do and I admire you, however if it puts your marriage and family under any stress it's really not worth it as they have to come first.



Best of luck whatever you decide.Ive been wanting to become a surrogate mother but my husband does not approve what can i do?
At the end of the day it is your decision as its your body.

maybe sit and think of the pros and cons of being a surrogate.

i think its a lovely gesture to do for someone however personally dont feel i could do it myself.

would it put your family in jeopardy? would your husband leave you ? how would your daughters feel?

im afraid these are also the factors you would need to look at...



like I said at the start it is your descision. I honestly dont think your husband will come round to the idea (however I do not know him) i know my partner wouldnt.

maybe have a long talk with him listen to his views and express yours see how that works out



all the best on what ever you decide to do xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment