Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I become a surrogate mother?

I've always knew that once I was done having my own children that I would want to help another woman have hers.This is something I have thought long and hard about and my family supports my decsion.I would love nothing more than to carry a child for some one who can't.How do I become a surrogate mother?
hi hun you have to look into this very carefully. 1st of all you need to have your own child as its very rare any surrogate agency will take you on without you having your own child 1st....if after this you still want to go ahead you need to get in touch with an agency (im with cots) and then they guide you from there xx



(ok i have just read your additional) you go for it hun xx
http://www.surromomsonline.com



Good luck...How do I become a surrogate mother?
But when that child is born could you give it up? That's the most important question. I believe there are psychological profiles that have to be taken. I would suggest you speak with your OBGYN and ask for a referral.
  • chrome apps
  • restaurants in chicago
  • 1 comment:

    1. I'm looking for an independent surrogate as I can't afford going through an agency.

      ReplyDelete