Monday, March 12, 2012

Do you believe in surrogacy and would you ever be a surrogate mother?

I do, and if it was someone who i know and loved and couldn't carry a baby, i would do it in a heartbeat.Do you believe in surrogacy and would you ever be a surrogate mother?
I would love to be a surrogate. I think it's a wonderful thing.
I would absolutely do it as long as it would be a close friend or family member other than that I wouldn't be able to do it.Do you believe in surrogacy and would you ever be a surrogate mother?
I think if you can and want to do it, its great. Some people can't have babies on their own, and surrogacy is a way to give them their dreams back. I'd do it if I could.
i would do it for any of my children.
Yes definately if to help out a close friend or family member, no doubt.
Absolutely. I loved every minute of being pregnant and would do it again in a heartbeat. Of course without the responsibilities that come in nine months.
Yes i would but only for my sister. She has had a hysterectomy due to cervical cancer and cannot have anymore children. Ive had 2 children with minimal problems and told her if she and her new husband decided to have another child then i would be a surrogate for them.
I think it is a good thing would I ever do it. Nope I hate being pregnant and all that, its bad enough going through it when I want a baby much less going through it and then haveing nothing to do with the baby
I would do it for a close friend or family member, absolutely!
YES! There are a lot of women out there who can't have babies of their own. It really wouldn't matter if I knew the couple or not. If I was able to do it sure I would give that mother a chance to expierence being a mother. It is so beautiful. so my asnwer is YES i would be a surrogatte mother and YES I would do it in a heartbeat.
I think it's a great thing, I can't really answer the questiono tho as I am still currently pregnant with the first one..let me see how bad labor is and I'll get back to you..lol.
I agree with it.I would not do it though...i'm too old.
Of course I believe in it, and of course I would do it. I think it's terrible that some women physically are not able to have children and if I was blessed to be able to have them (which I don't know if I have been or not since I have no kids yet) I would definitely do it for someone who was not so fortunate.
i thinkits great and fair play to those who do i personally couldnt as i would find it hard to hand over a baby i just gave birth to the bond would be there after carrying it for 9 mths i dont think i could do it but its great some people can
I think it's a wonderful gift that women can give to one another, and I truly admire women who do become surrogates for another woman. I have to say though that I just could not do it. Having lost a baby at 25 weeks, and had another at 26 weeks that stayed in hospital for months, I just could NOT nurture and grow another baby, only to walk out of the hospital with empty arms again by choice.
I admire people who can do it. I just wouldn't be able to give the child up after carrying it for nine months.
I would only do it for my sister who cannot have children,but anyone else no
i think surrogacy is a great thing i believe it is such a great thing to do for childless couples.i myself couldn carry a baby for 9 months and give i t up.im not bein selfish n that either..i lost two kids im 23 .i lost my son 3 yrs ago aged 6 weeks and miscarried 17 weeks ago..so i hope u can understand why i couldnt do surrogacy myself..bcos after losin my kids i just dont know if god will ever give me the miracle of another baby..
I offered to be a surrogate for my best friend a few years ago. She and her husband had been trying for years to have a baby, she did become pg twice but miscarried both times.



I talked to my husband, talked to her... and I really wanted to do so. However... given the fact that I had severe PPD after the birth of my daughter, not to mention quite complicated pregnancies with my children, I am not an ideal candidate. I talked to my ob/gyn about it... almost begged. She loved that I wanted to do this, but she said that there was no way I'd be able to do it.



I would have done it in a heartbeat, too. :)
yes and yes
If I actually enjoyed being pregnant then I would do it, I feel very crappy when I am pregnant but if it was for someone who was close to me then I would do it for definate.
I have nothing against it at all, I think women who do this, are amazing. But i know i could'nt do it because when i have been pregnant, i have become attached straight away, %26amp; would go to pieces so i'd make a lousy candidate. But to all those surrogate mother's out there i think your great, keep it up %26amp; im glad you are as like minded as them, star on way.
I think surrogacy is a beautiful thing. And yes if somebody that i was close to was unable to carry a child i would offer in a heartbeat to carry their child for them. It must be a wonderful feeling to be able to give somebody the most precious gift in the world, a baby.
i do believe in it and i would do it for a family member or close friend
i would carry some elses baby if they had probs carrying, i wouldnt give my own eggs though as i'd be worried i may think the baby was mine as it had half of my genetic make-up. But if the egg and sperm were not mine and a v close friend or sister asked me to, i would.
Having a baby was the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me. If a close friend or family member could not have a baby, I would love to offer them the most beautiful gift ever. I think it would probably be extremely difficult, to say the least, to part with the baby, that's why I would do it only for family or really close friends. Needless to say the baby would be my favourite niece or nephew, and I would have to see her\him as often as possible.

But yes I would do it. How often in our lives do we get a chance to make someone so happy? To offer such a priceless gift?
Absolutely - as a matter of fact, I'm signed up with a reproductive lawyer to be a gestational surrogate. As a gestational surrogate, I would have no biological tie to the baby, which would be easier for me. Unless it was someone I knew well and loved, I'm not sure that I could give someone else a baby that was biologically mine. I love being pregnant and even labor and delivery, so I feel that I should help others that for some reason can't carry on their own. There's nothing like having your child in your arms for the first time, and if I can help give that to another person, I do it gladly!
I have two friends who have tried for years to fall pregnant. They were the only ones I was affraid to tell when i found out i was pregnant. I would love to have a couple of kids for my husband and I then have a couple for them, at the moment i am enjoying being pregnant and more than that i know both would be wonderfull parents and they are missing out. Life is not always fair.....
i think its a great some people can av babies and give them away at the end of nine months of carrying them. I don't think i could ever do it myself as i av 3 children UN the thought of giving 1 of them away when they were born its unthink able
No. With all the children in the world who need homes, I think it's immoral to go to such lengths to create more babies.

4 comments:

  1. I believe that being the water pot to the rose bush that negaba to grow for nine months in the safety oh the planter...me lol is a gift souly from my God.I myself have 7,Children all beautiful in high school and college...full term miracles and to be capable to carrry nourish and protect a soul Thats Devine Love ....yes i would not feel pain,guilt,remorse or sorrow...I just shared love Gods greatest commsndment with someone ego desired to be a mommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are interested in either adoption or surrogate my husband and I...please respond if interest

      Delete
  2. Me and my husband and looking for a miracle from God for me to be a mommy. Can you help

    ReplyDelete
  3. We believe only God can work this miracle of us being parents....hope and pray you can...Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete