Monday, March 12, 2012

Where do I go online to find IPs looking for a surrogate mother without having to pay for the site?

I would like to be an independent surrogate but cannot find a couple anywhere. Am I looking in the wrong places maybe? Help...Thank You..Where do I go online to find IPs looking for a surrogate mother without having to pay for the site?
Yes, you are looking in the wrong place. Place an ad in surrogatemothersonline.com. It is free and a place where you can ask other independent surrogates questions regarding fees, contracts, and anything else:)

I found my surrogate there.... I was recommended to go there by my IVF medical office to search for a surrogate. It was the best thing that I ever did.

With all my respect...best of luck to you....
I think its great you are interested in becoming a surrogate mother. Me and my husband cannot have any children and we are looking for a surrogate mother. We will pay for all expences and will reward the donor..if interested..please contact me...

Report Abuse

Where do I go online to find IPs looking for a surrogate mother without having to pay for the site?
hi there! maybe this sounds odd but i live in a large city and in our newspaper there are several surrogate mothers listed and families as well. id give it a try! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment