Friday, March 9, 2012

How can I become a commercial surrogate mother for a family in need?

I'm really interested in assisting out a family who is not able to have their own child. I live in Atlanta, but am from San Francisco, so I am able to travel... I'm 25, and have my own child, and I know all the joy a child can bring. Can anyone please point me in the right direction... Books, websites, their own experiences... ??



Thanks :)How can I become a commercial surrogate mother for a family in need?
I looked into this also



http://www.creatingfamilies.com/home/def鈥?/a>How can I become a commercial surrogate mother for a family in need?
Contact an agency. Unless you have children already, most will turn you down because the costs for the future parents are too high to use on someone who has not had a complete and normal pregnancy. Also, keep in mind that many states now have laws that do not allow for payments to the surrogate (medical and travel costs only).

No comments:

Post a Comment