Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can you get a surrogate mother even if you are physically able to have kids?

In the future I do not want to give birth to a child..or even have a child at all. But if my husband will want one..i dont want to ruin my body in the process. So could I just get a surrogate mother so I dont wreck my figure?Can you get a surrogate mother even if you are physically able to have kids?
i can only think that your 12 year old!
Don't bother.

Selfish people make terrible parents.Can you get a surrogate mother even if you are physically able to have kids?
When you are rich you can have whatever you want. Just make sure you hire 3 nannies for around the clock care so the child doesn't touch you. Babies spit up and kids are sticky.
of course; its YOUR choice to have a surrogate mother. It isn't cheap, but if thats what you choose you dont have to have any specific reason to do it. if you got the paper they make the baby :). babies dont ruin your body if you know how to take care of it throughout your pregnancy.[if you want it done right do it yourself]lol however its your choice goood luck!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to become a surrogate. I live in Bellevue Nebraska. I can be reached at er.cmdesmoines@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete