Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am looking to become a surrogate mother?

I am looking into becoming a surrogate mother, I am actually already pregnant but I do not believe in abortion and I know that I am not in the position to give this child the care that he/she will need. If anyone knows how to go about becoming a surrogate mother or if anyone is interested please let me know.I am looking to become a surrogate mother?
Yes, that's adoption, not surrogacy. Surrogacy is when you are pregnant with a child that is not yours. I think you're very brave to make this decision.

edit: oh that's actually a really lovely idea. Why don't you look into open adoption? The kind of family that would be open to that might well be interested in being a part of the pregnancy too.
You cannot be a surrogate mother now. Surrogate mothers are chosen BEFORE impregnation so the couple has the option of using their own sperm or eggs, using a sperm donor or egg donor of their choice, or using their own embryo(s).



If you are already pregnant and have chosen to go through with the pregnancy but do not want to keep the baby, then your only option is adoption. The good news is, you may be able to choose who gets to raise your baby. Contact a lawyer and talk to a local adoption agency.



Good luck!I am looking to become a surrogate mother?
As everyone else has said you will need to do adoption not surrogicy. LDS Social Services is a great agency to go through. A lot of times they have open adoptions where you can (although limited) be a part of the child's life. Good luck I know this must be a hard decision, but I know lots of people who would love to adopt and make their families complete.
I believe thats called adoption honey

No comments:

Post a Comment