Saturday, March 3, 2012

Are there any good surrogate mother agencies?

Becoming a surrogate mother for an incapable couple has always been on my "to do list", but I've never done it. I want to help a deserving family, but I don't know how to get started. I live in Texas and I'm willing to travel. Does anyone know of a good way to go about doing this? Thanks!Are there any good surrogate mother agencies?
The ones above are great adn everythign surrogacy has a list by state. I'm also in Texas and have done 3 surrogacaies. The last one I went through:

http://www.ssa-agency.com/

and they were wonderful!! You need to decide if you want to be a traditional or gestational carrier, whether you use your own eggs or not, many agencies only deal with gestational (not your egg). When looking through those sites check out the usual requirements for someone to be a surrogate, 21+ usually, not a high BMI (over 25 I think?), healthy pregnancy history, not on state aid, support of family/friends. I highly recommend doing a lot of research about the process before looking for a couple.Are there any good surrogate mother agencies?
A couple of good site to check out are..



www.surromomsonline.com



www.everythingsurrogacy.com



www.allaboutsurrogacy.com



Good-Luck :)
  • muffler
  • sigalert san diego
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment