Saturday, March 3, 2012

Do u think there is anything morally wrong with being a surrogate mother?

I have strongly considered becoming a surrogate mother before (and not for the money) but someone told me that it would be morally wrong coz if a couple is meant to have a baby they will naturally. Do u agree with that idea?Do u think there is anything morally wrong with being a surrogate mother?
It's the same as getting a kidney transplant or having major surgery in my mind. If you morally/religiously reject that sort of thing, then I guess it is "meant to be".



I've been a gestational surrogate twice, and I feel that it was the right thing to do. God has blessed us in the ability to help these families, and the babies that were born.




No... I don't think it's morally wrong at all, but I think your friends comment kind of is. There are WONDERFUL, amazing people out there who cannot conceive. I have a great friend who I have considered being a surrogate for many times, as he and his wife cannot have their own. If I could only find the inner strength to give a baby up after carrying it to term, I think it would be one of the best things I could ever do for someone. There are women out there who don't do it for the money, but to help others, and they are absolutely amazing.Do u think there is anything morally wrong with being a surrogate mother?
I disagree with who ever told you that because if god wanted that person not to have a baby then a surrogate mother wouldn't be available now would it. as far as this is concerned, I BELIEVE that you're doing the right thing by thinking of becoming a surrogate mother. especially since you dont care about the money.
I think helping people have a child that they so desperately want is a wonderful thing to do. Whoever says it is morally wrong, has very poor morals themselves. Aren't we all meant to help each other?



If you decide to become a surrogate mother, you are a an amazing person.



My question is, whose DNA does the baby have? Because, it is created from it's parents, but gets it's blood from the surrogate mother.

I've just always wondered this.



:)
There are a lot of couples out there that would love to have a baby and can not for what ever reason. And it may make many people feel that it is wrong to surrogate, but its what you feel is right in your heart.If you feel it is the right thing to do go for it.Your the one who will have to live with the action. If you feel right about it then the blessing will carry you Thu.
I find nothing wrong with it. I think it is a wonderful thing to do. Personally before turning to surrogacy I would look to adopt, but still, I think it is a great thing. If you are able to help another family become a family, power to you.
oh that's crap. if that was true, there would be no abortion, adoption, IVF, or contraceptives. there is nothing wrong, in fact, it is something wonderful, to donate your own body and comfort for nine months, so a couple can have a child.
There is nothing wrong with it if you are sure that you can give your baby to someone else. There is no problem with bringing a baby into this world and giving it a great home with people who will love it.
I think that if you are willing to put your own life on hold for someone who is un able to have a baby on their own then god bless you and i wish there was more people willing to help out like that.
It's a great thing to do. You get to make one couple's dreams come true. It's one of the greatest feelings in the world knowing you did such a thing.
I think humans are intended to help each other, and thus your surrogacy would be a wonderful gift for you to give a couple.
Theres nothing wrong but there can be complications, if the baby does not turn out to be what the parents wanted they may reject it. It could be put then as a newborn into foster care.
Wow, someone is really interpreting religion in a very stupid way.
I think its a wonderful idea.
Not a bit. It will make someone happy, and no one is adversely affected. Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment